Nicole and Michael have been eating the Ketogenic diet for more than six years. In this episode, they explain what is so life changing about the diet, how they learned to make it a part of their life, and which ketogenic foods and recipes are amongst their favorites.
Show Notes & Links
Keeping track of daily food with Cronometer
Keto websites and blogs we like
Keto brands we like:
- Dr. John’s Healthy Sweets
- Pork King Good
- Nick’s Sticks
- Keto Chow
- Super Coffee
A few good recipes:
- Michael’s favorite sugar cookies from Life Made Sweeter.
- The best pie crust from Gnom.
- Roasted parmesan delicata squash from All Day I Dream About Food.
- Butter chicken with cauliflower rice from Keto Connect.
- Lupin flour pancakes from Gnom.
- The only cinnamon rolls I ever make during the holidays from Keto Connect.
Pantry Staples and brands we like:
- Almond flour – Kirkland brand (Costco)
- Coconut flour – Anthony’s Organic (Amazon)
- Lupin flour – Aviate Lupini flour (Amazon)
- Protein powder – Isopure Zero carb plain (Amazon)
- Golden flaxseed – Bob’s Red Mill (Amazon)
- Xanthan gum – Anthony’s Organic (Amazon)
- Stevia granular – Stevia in Raw or store brand (local supermarket)
- Erythritol granular – Anthony’s Organic (Amazon)
- Monk fruit – Lankanto (Amazon)
- Cocoa powder – Anthony’s Organic (Amazon)
- Beef Gelatin – Now Brands (Amazon)