In episode 28, Nicole and Michael chat about poison ivy, magical glasses that display subtitles in real-time, the trend of restock videos as well as Netflix movie posters, leaky sinks and tasty pork rind nachos.
- Shelagh Koets – Who Are the People In Your Neighborhood?
- Kalamazoo Farmer’s Market
- Poison ivy
- Subtitle glasses
- Restock videos
- Washington Post – Why people love to restock
- Reddit – Why people loathe restocking
- Avocado is a fruit
- Is a tomato a fruit?
- Marie Kondo – The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Netflix movie posters
- Netflix uses AI to market movies
- Genre codes for Netflix
- Trajan Movie Font
- Kirby Ferguson – (MVP’s favorite take on this, originally posted in 2007) – https://youtu.be/t87QKdOJNv8
- Vox’s retake on it from 2018 – https://youtu.be/yI4shGV1EsM
- How to fix a simple leak under the kitchen sink
- Pork rind nachos
Featured photo courtesy oatsy40/flickr, some rights reserved.